Customer Xperience – are you stuck?
Am sure all of us wonder about how challenging our daily lives are in many ways?
- Being uninformed about
- Your son’s soccer tournament; your daughter’s progress in tennis
- Your favorite band playing nearby in the pub
- The community party in our condo or our club
- The free facial promotions at your salon
- SMS and phone calls for scheduling? Hard copy bookings in registers!!
- Endless waits on the phone for scheduling or feedback
- Deluged with promotions, deals on SMS/emails! Still you miss that ONE deal that mattered!!
Traditional engagement methods of marketing, phones, emails, SMS; obviously fall short. Businesses struggle to deliver an intuitive and easy customer experience.
Most of you are resigned to this experience and accept this as norm. There just isn’t a better way!
You as customers are stuck.
Imagine if you could manage all this, and more with your mobile phone!! Imagine if you could mobile engage with your clubs, sports centers, SPAs. Event broadcasts, feedback, scheduling, payments; all from your couch with a couple of clicks! All reminders automatic! You are fully informed and engaged.
Isn’t that an experience you can only dream of?
This dream indeed has been the holy grail. Most businesses who have tried getting onto the mobile phone have failed despite elaborate spends.
For marketers, the power of a brand has always depended on its ability to engage the customer delightfully. This provides valuable customer understanding and builds loyalty and repeat customers. Life time value of customer is built progressively through this experience. However, most marketers would agree that the odds are stacked against them.
Deals and discounts have become the norm for growth and these campaigns have very low ROIs.
SME establishments like Clubs, SPAs, Salons, Fitness Centers have significant challenges with few resources -
- Competitive offerings spiking
- Low Productivity with operations using legacy methods like phones, emails and hard copy
- High Churn with uninformed members – emails and SMS are not hardworking
- Growths challenged
These member organizations are stuck too.
These businesses need to get real estate on your phone. They must be able to do this in a simple and cost-effective manner.
Why isn’t this happening? What are the challenges to a mobile engagement? Ask yourself, which business mobile apps delight you today? Are they good enough or can more be done? Is their experience worth downloading? How many times would you engage with this business on your phone?
Also ask, what is required for a business to get this right? Not just money, is it?
But what if the businesses could get this right? What if the business could manage you holistically with your mobile? What if you could mobile engage your life from your couch? Informed about your “cares”, schedules, payments, interactions; holistically!
Being in control would never be easier. Then, businesses can bet that you would stay stuck?